Monday, October 5, 2009

Busy Monday: Business as Usual

So these past few days while my daughter was sick, I thought about my blog. I thought about other cool blogs. I thought about my "business". I thought a lot!

As I was thinking I came up with a few ideas for my blog. On "Busy Mondays" I'm going to share some information related to business. Starting a business, getting down to business, working your business, and all that jazz. Today's awesome website I wanted to share with you all is the Mom Inventors website. It's jam packed with forums, links and all the info you need if you have invented a product or want to become the Boss of your own business. This is her first book that I love and own: The Mom Inventors Handbook: How to Turn Your Great Idea into the Next Big Thing, published by McGraw-Hill in 2005. I highly recommend you get the book, click the link above for online or in store locations or find it at your local library! It is worth the read!

On "Edible Wednesdays" I'm going to share a favorite recipe - starting with awesome family recipes that I can't live without and hope you will enjoy, and then sharing some that I've been lucky enough to get from restaurants and other secret locations!

And "Giddy Up Fridays" will be the fun day for the kids day! I have 2 girls and we have plenty of fun crafts to share, websites we love, and other things you can do and see just in time for your weekends!

I hope you'll follow along throughout the week and feel uplifted and inspired to try something new.

Have a great Monday! k

1 comments :

the nourished mama said... [Reply]

I love your blog! I'm on Etsy too! :)

Post a Comment