Sunday, October 11, 2009

Busy Monday: Got Advertising?

Good Morning everyone. Last week was crazy for me and I was off in New York helping family which meant I was unable to share some awesome treats and fun times for Wednesday and Friday. But rest assured I am all set for this week!

This week for your Busy Monday....I've put together a list of blogs and sites that sell advertising spots and that get a significant amount of traffic. Many of these blogs I personally love! And some I have only recently discovered. If you have a great blog or site to add to the list, please comment below so others can check it out too.

Craftopolis
Craft Cult
Pampering Beki
MomTog
Craft Weasel
One Pretty Thing
One Crafty Place
Crafty Crow
Chic Chick Media
Modish Blog
Paper n Stitch
Indie Fixx
Pikaland
Delightful Blogs
Freshly Blended
Blog Nosh
Hostess with the Mostess
Cute Overload
Living Creatively
Moms Rock the Economy
which takes you to Bookie Boo

The advertising spots range in price from as low as $5.95 per month to more than $80 per month and vary in size and location. Some sites are based on bids for impressions. Please check out each blog to see if it's right for you! I have not personally sought advertising on any of these blogs with the exception of Indie Handmade as listed below, but have compiled this list for my future use and wanted to share the information. If you should have troubles with any of the sites listed below, please let me know so I can remove them immediately from the list.

If you have an Etsy shop, you can also buy "Showcase" spots. It may be very difficult to get some of the more popular categories, but if you check in daily to see which ones have openings you can get something. I have purchased a Showcase in Bags & Totes for October 18th, and also a Children's Showcase for October 21st!

Indie Handmade is the first place outside of Etsy I have purchased advertising for my kidgiddy.etsy shop. It is an online marketplace for all things handmade. I had submitted my shop for Holiday consideration and will later be included in their shops listing and through out the website for the Holiday 2009 season. I'll let you know how it goes.

If you want more traffic to your blog or need more business for your Etsy store, advertising is the way to go!

Have a great and successful Monday!

Kerry

0 comments :

Post a Comment