Monday, April 5, 2010

Busy Monday: Tax Time!

I didn't get a chance to "blog" today - until now. I was cleaning my house all weekend and watching some awesome talks given during General Conference!

My favorite quote was "A journey of 1000 steps begins with the first step". - Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

Today I shipped out an order, volunteered at my daughter's school, went to karate, took my girls to karate, went grocery shopping and got everything done I needed to for Tax Time! So - My tutorial should be ready for next monday....but don't hold me to it! lol! (after all - I still have yet to finish the puppet show box!).

Nevertheless - I will continue on my journey of a thousand steps and see you all tomorrow! -kg

(and if you haven't done this yet....click here for your chance to win your child a thumbsucking cover to stop their thumbsucking habit!!!)

0 comments :

Post a Comment