With all that I [didn't] find - I knew I'd have to make my own. I knew I wasn't the only one out there with the same concerns - and then wanted to help kids and parents gain control and break the habit by offering my product on Etsy. When I made this stop thumb sucking cover for my girls (M & E), I did it 1) to help them stop sucking their thumbs, and 2) to help me stop nagging them to stop. Once it was on - it was "game on" and there was no taking it off.
Ok - so here's the scoop! I want to help people. I would like to help the children realize they can comfort themselves without putting their thumbs in their mouth, and I want to help you - the parents of these great children before the battle begins - or end the battle if it has already started! In order to do that - they need to know about my product and about Kid Giddy. For the rest of this year, I am giving away 1 Kid Giddy ME Thumbsucking Thumb Cover away every month (on the first Saturday of the month - I know - this is the 2nd Saturday - but I was happily watching my daughter turn 7 all last week!) to a lucky Kid Giddy Blog follower. (Previous winners do not qualify - sorry - just trying to spread the joy and winnings!) Here's what you have to do:
1) You must be a Kid Giddy Blog follower - it's ok. I always do my best to put up the most amazing yummy recipes, fun activities for kids...and fun tutorials, crafts, photos, eye candy, and busy business kind of information!....Leave a comment here - letting me know you are a follower (aka "friend"!).
2) (Extra Entry) Add the Kid Giddy blog button to your blog and leave a link here in the comment. (Eventually I will create a blog roll of friends - so if you want to be added to the blog roll - let me know!)
3) (Extra Entry) Become a Fan on the Kid Giddy Facebook fan page and leave a comment here (with your facebook initials).
4) (Extra Entry) Tweet about this giveaway and mention @kidgiddyetsy (MUST BE A NEW Tweet - No repeated tweets are considered - must be current!)...Leave a comment here letting me know you did.
5) (Extra Entry) Blog about this giveaway on your blog (MUST BE A NEW POST - No repeated posts are considered - must be current!)...Leave a link with your comment.
6) (Extra Entry) Blog about your favorite product from my Kid Giddy Etsy shop (doesn't have to be the ME Thumbsucking Cover!...just your favorite.) (MUST BE A NEW POST - No repeated posts are considered - must be current!)...Leave a link with your comment.
So there you have it - 6 chances to enter your name to win!
Are you ready now? Are you really ready? Your child doesn't have to be...but you do! And you have to have patience and compassion in your pocket for when it makes them sad to not be able to suck their thumbs. You'll have to stay strong - when they are weak, give lots of hugs and kisses and praise! On your mark, Get Set....GO!
All entries in by Wednesday August 11th 11:59 pm will be considered. Number will be picked at random using a number generator. Winner will be notified the next day on Thursday afternoon. Please be sure your email [at] wherever [is] included in each comment - I won't go hunting for it! If winner cannot be reached or does not contact me by Friday evening (48 hours) - a new winner will be chosen!