Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Babble Top 50 MomCraft Blogs...I've been Nominated...

Hi everyone -

Great news - not the great news I've been wanting to share with you all for the last 2 months...that's still a secret in the works...this news is new news...

I'm on THE LIST! I've been nominated on the Babble TOP 50 Mom Craft Blogs list! I'm currently at number 25 with 39 likes (WOW - THANK YOU!) and I'd LOVE to stay in the top 50 and be listed among some other great blogs by Babble and by my readers!

So would you kindly do me a favor and click on the image above, find Kid Giddy on the list and click the "THUMBS UP" button to show you like my Kid Giddy blog?! (you don't even have to register!) I would really appreciate it! I'm going to refrain from bribing with any prizes or giveaways - because that just wouldn't seem right or honest...but I will thank you profusely from the bottom of my heart!

THANK YOU so much! Have an awesome day!!!

2 comments :

snekcip said... [Reply]

I just clicked the LIKE button! That brings you to #35! Wether you make amongst the top 50 or not! I think your pretty crafty and you rank #1 in my book! :)

Kerry_Kid Giddy said... [Reply]

Thanks snekcip!!!

Post a Comment