Friday, December 14, 2012

Peace Love Hope

While I was writing a blog post about legos today, working on my daughters baptism invitation and program, eating lunch, getting groceries and so many other "normal" day to day things, someone went into a school and killed very innocent children.
aPeace I leave with you, my bpeace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be ctroubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27
I can't fathom the anger this person had inside them. I can't fathom the level of selfishness this person carried in their heart with all the hate a person can muster up to do something so senseless and horrific. My heart aches for all those children. For their brothers and sisters and cousins, Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents. My heart is torn apart thinking of all the parents of these sweet little children that will not get to kiss them goodnight tonight all safe and warm in their beds, but instead, will have to kiss them goodbye until they meet again in heaven. 
aFor his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but bjoy cometh in the morning. Psalms 30:5
I cry at the thought of all those sweet little babies crying and scared out of their minds watching it all happen until it was their time to go. I know Heavenly Father is not cruel and unjust. I know there is a plan for each of us and our trials will be overwhelming. I know this is not my trial, but I want to send hugs out to all of them whose trial this is. I am sorry for your loss. May you find Peace and Hope in the coming days, weeks, months and years. May you feel the prayers of all those who believe your children are in a beautiful Heaven with a loving God, that those prayers will lift you up and give you strength during this heavy time. At the same time I pray for those who lost their Mom today, Aunt, Sister, Wife or friend, etc, as there were adults killed too.
Wherefore, ye must press forward with a asteadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of bhope, and a clove of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and dendure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eeternal life. - 2 Nephi 31:20
I really am so sorry.

With much love and prayers, Kerry


0 comments:

Post a Comment