Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Kid Giddy Paper Piecing Patterns

Throughout this year I have ventured down many a new path to try new things, and discovered the fun of paper piecing. It's the mother of all inventions - when you need something - you create it. I'm not saying I created the art of paper piecing. I only created an Anchor, for a mini quilt I was needing to make, and decided to bite the bullet and buy EQ7 to try making one. I'm sure there were some online - but that's not my style. I'm way more stubborn than that and had to just make it up as I went along.
I enjoyed the Anchor challenge so much, I kept going and have continued to create more paper piecing patterns that are now on Etsy and my new Kid Giddy Craftsy store. I'll be uploading new ones as I finish making the samples and mapping out the PDF's.

If you make a mini, quilt, bag or pillow or anything from one of my patterns, I'd love to see it. Please email me using the contact button above, or tag me on social media to share your pics with me. If you have a special request, let me know, I might be able to make you a paper piecing pattern too.

This year has been an interesting one, busy and full of twists and turns. Next year is sure to be more exciting as I reveal my biggest and longest lasting secret ever. It's a project I've been working towards for the past 3 years.


http://kidgiddy.us2.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=9ea4c419178a2e61b529af8aa&id=975aef860e

2 comments :

Amy Friend said... [Reply]

Can't wait to hear your big secret!

Shelly S. said... [Reply]

Will the Boston terrier be available soon in Craftsy?

Post a Comment