Friday, February 10, 2012

Giddy-Up Friday: Valentine Sudoku Printables

I am feeling the love tonight! Are you? If not, these Valentine Sudoku Printables by Kid Giddy can help you out with that!

I have made some other versions, the Basic Shape Sudoku and the Halloween Sudoku, and had to offer some some really cute "Conversation Heart" versions too. I didn't have a chance to get to the Level 3, but will do that soon.

So if you haven't done so already, click on the pictures to get to the google docs to print off the PDFs. Follow the directions and you're on your way to feeling the love! If you have any questions, let me know and I'll be sure to respond. Have a wonderful, LOVING weekend and Happy Valentine's Day next week!


Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to click that follow button, to stay up to date on all my happenings and awesome news, or the pin it button, to share the love (of course)!


1 comments :

Unknown said... [Reply]

LOVE these! My four year old loves a challenge, she will be all over this!!

Post a Comment