So by now you know all about the Sewing Tales Book Blog Hop, the "20 Bloggers in 5 days talking about 1 book" - right?
Well - guess what?! They gave me more, and it's time to party. I've had a couple of giveaways on other social media sites, before and during Quilt Market, but now I'm hosting one here. This is a big one - this is the same goodie box the bloggers got but with 2 extra Fat Quarters of Heather Bailey's new Lottie Da fabric!
So in the box - you will get: A copy of my book Sewing Tales to Stitch and Love (of course)
- Fiskars: RazorEdge Fabric Shears (9”) because no one should cut tons of fabric without a really great pair of fabric shears, and my all time favorite Easy Action MicroTip Scissors so you don't have arthritic painful hands after clipping and notching all of your edges.
- Dritz Tools: The Quick Turn Tool set that I can't make fun stuff without, a Bodkin (I call these fabric tweezers), an ever loving Seam Ripper we wish we never needed, a package of 5 various sized Doll Needles, a little package of 25 Assorted Craft Needles, a (reusable) box of Straight Ball Pins, a blue water soluble Fabric Marking Pen, and a Bamboo Point Turner (I also use this for pressing seams or creasing center marks instead of a little iron).
- Fairfield World: 1 Bag of Supreme Polyester Poly-Fil
- Bosal Foam: 1 Yard of their Create-A-Pattern paper to trace a lot of your pattern pieces on.
- Free Spirit Fabrics: 6 gorgeous Fat Quarters of Heather Bailey's new Lottie Da fabric
a Rafflecopter giveawayIf you haven't already, please click that link below and sign up to receive my newsletters. Have a great day.
Thanks so much for all the book love, sponsor love, blog hop love and I now wish you good luck.