Thursday, July 29, 2010

My First COVER! WOW!!!

OK - It's official! I'm not dreaming - My owl made it on the Front Cover of the newest issue of Crafts 'n Things Magazine. Isn't he so dreamy?


Joe Kay (the photographer) did such an amazing job with this little critter and I can't wait to see the inside of this magazine! Thanks Joe!! Be sure to get your copies and SUBSCRIPTION while you can before it flies off the shelves!

I'll be posting some step by step photos to assist you in making your owls in cooperation with Crafts 'n Things magazine online.

Thanks again to my friend Sharlene for asking me to make her an owl ornament last year, Phoebe for telling me about Abby at Crafts 'n Things, (Heidi Boyd for telling Phoebe about Crafts 'n Things), to Joe taking awesome pictures and to Abby for breaking the great news in the weeee hours of yesterday evening! (just the time little owls like myself like to come alive!)....

Have an awesome day!!!

3 comments :

yourstrulydear said... [Reply]

yayyy!!! congrats, kerry! thats amazing :]

Unknown said... [Reply]

I just saw your owl on the front cover, today while I was browsing the magazines at Wal-Mart! Your owl is what made me pick up the magazine! It is ADORABLE! Congratulations for making it on the front!! So glad I came across your blog! Can't wait to look around! Stop by and say hi sometime at All Thingz Related!
{Rebekah}

Laura Pugh said... [Reply]

I saw you in the Etsy forum. Congratulations on getting the front cover of this magazine! It's amazing and your owl is very cute.

Post a Comment