Friday, February 7, 2020

FREE Sew Plush Valentine Heart Box Tutorial for Bernina


I'm not sure how it's February already, but I have a super sweet and FREE project for you to make. I designed this Sew Plush Valentine Heart Box for the Bernina We All Sew website, just in time to fill it with all kinds of lovely goodies before Valentine's Day.

Do you have a favorite candy (like dark chocolate?) or sewing notion you'd want to see inside like these beautiful Aurifil Floss spools or are you a jewelry lover? Want to make it bigger or smaller? I am sharing all the details over on their website - so head on over to take a look. Then share your #sewplushvalentineheartbox with me @kidgiddy on Instagram. Be sure to tag @berninausa too!

These sweet fabrics are courtesy of Riley Blake Designs, designed by Lindsay Wilkes and are called Love Letters.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of your heart boxes and what you'll be putting inside! Thanks so much for visiting and hope you love sewing this fun project!


http://kidgiddy.us2.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=9ea4c419178a2e61b529af8aa&id=975aef860e


Disclosure: I received products from Riley Blake Designs, Bernina and Aurifil, as a designer, Bernina Ambassador and Aurifil Artisans to share ways I use my Bernina sewing machine and threads, but the opinions and comments provided are always my own. Thank you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment